We are able to perform website audits using our preferred set of auditing tools to give you an actionable checklist of improvements to complete.
The tests come in two formats: ‘Website Audit’ and ‘Advanced Website & Marketing Audit’.
What does our Website Audits include?
- On-Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), including technical advice
- Website Load Speed, including advice on how to reduce the page load for speed
- Marketing Integrations, such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Conversion Rate Optimisation, to increase leads/sales
- Checklist of actions and how to fix any problems
- All questions answered regarding the audit until you are happy
- Turnaround time: 1-2 weeks
Advanced Website & Marketing Audits
- All Aspects of ‘Website Audit’
- Telephone/Skype calls to understand company goals
- Overall eCommerce review
- Overall Digital Marketing review
- Pay Per Click review
- Facebook Advertising review
- Retargeting review
- The complete report with a checklist of actions
- Telephone/Skype call to go over any questions you may have
- Turnaround time: 2-4 weeks
Independent website audits and marketing audits can increase productivity and help increase revenue quickly. If you feel your website and/or marketing is underperforming, let our audits not only confirm your suspicions but also let them advise you and your website developers on how you can improve going forward.
There are many automated free website audit tools on the web. Some are very good, but generally only concentrate on a few aspects, don’t understand your industry or don’t give you a chance to question the advice given, putting you back into the same situation you were before.
A personal audit by Rogers & Rogers Digital Marketing gives you the opportunity to get the best value from for your money. If you then feel we can help you further, then you are in control.