eCommerce is the ability to purchase goods or services via the internet.
If you are the owner of an online shop, then whether you know it or not this is the industry that you are in.
It covers multiple industries including fashion, the motor industry, business to business supplies and much more, even online food shopping.
In brief, 99% of eCommerce is a transaction between a business and a customer there and then, with the intention of home delivery or collection from store/ pick up point.
Is eCommerce right for my business?
If you are a company with goods or services that you would like to sell online then yes! This is definitely for you.
eCommerce makes your business’ wares available to your customers around the clock. It literally creates a 24/7 shop that never closes, and a good eCommerce site speeds up a transaction.
Money loves speed!
The transaction needs to be smooth, fast and user-friendly so as not to confuse, frustrate, or ultimately lose your customer.
How can we help?
We can offer a full consultancy and review of your eCommerce practice to help to set you on the right track to achieving the best results possible.
We have a broad experience of eCommerce across various industries and can provide the following services:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – attracts customers
- Google Ads – attracts customers
- Social Media Advertising – attracts and retains customers
- Email Marketing – retains existing customers
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) – makes your site as simple and fuss-free as possible for customers to checkout (frustration avoidance)
Platforms we have experience with are:
- Woo Commerce/ WordPress
- Big Commerce
- Visual Soft
Additional Services that we can also offer are:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Third-Party Selling Platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Fruugo, Play and Etsy
- CRM Marketing – Including Hubspot and SalesForce
More information on how we can help you, please contact us below.